Monday 15 February 2021

Speaking through a poem

Words released through poetic art
Negativity removed 
And God instilled
Your heart with Faith, forever refilled.

Dispute with words 
Can always lead towards a fight,
I prefer to show love with creative writing 
A faith in the higher power, forever in-sighting.

I like to think my words retains hope
And removes negative words through the dire mist,
God protect me through writing, from there I find bliss.

There will be people you love that you shall outgrow 
It’s natural, when your spiritual journey lifts,
Staring at your nemesis with hopes of joy 
Shielding their evil thoughts with prayers of love
You are in the right position, especially when you’ve removed the devils glove.


No comments:

Post a Comment

The light will show

The sun will rise The body will break and then eventually awake, That’s the journey we enter through the Father, who is able to take. Made m...