Wednesday 10 February 2021

God knew you first

I shall remind you, you have  never been bad
God has bern there from the start,
Never think bad of yourself , you shall find hope 
The father in heaven wants you to forgive 
Alive and wanting you to freely live.

Live his way
The passage resounds 
The hope in the Father never refuses 
As your chains are no longer held for abuses.

I love you 
I care for you
Apologise when you are wrong 
Doesn’t make you a bad person 
Yet pride is not where you belong.

Here is my hand 
And here is my hope,
The love I have for the protector who holds 
The devil has lost this war, from where he has been scold. xxx 

“Devoted to my beautiful wife Divine πŸ™πŸ½❤️πŸ™πŸ½❤️πŸ™πŸ½ Xx”
Jason
10th February 2021

1 comment:

  1. Je t'aime tellement Mon amour,my life, my vanilla ❤️❤️❤️
    Thank you for this beautiful devoted poemπŸŒΉπŸ™πŸΎ
    I can't wait to spoil you Hubby πŸ’‹πŸ˜

    ReplyDelete

The light will show

The sun will rise The body will break and then eventually awake, That’s the journey we enter through the Father, who is able to take. Made m...