Monday 1 February 2021

When you disagree

When you disagree 
Feeling that bitter taste in your mouth,
What is the solution?
Yes, pray, and cast those vexatious demons in your head... 
to deflect the hurt from my head.

We can all disagree 
But others dispute can really hurt,
People making assumptions and water bounding your view
Yet it’s an opinion from the heart from which I need to ensue.

Serious prayer, where my thoughts are tested 
yet prayer is what I need to fully replenish 
Anger will soon be dealt with, and diminish.

None of us are perfect 
And perhaps I misunderstood what I heard, 
debate is often inflicted in this area of domain
When instead looking towards the heavens in our hearts, we can look to sustain.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The light will show

The sun will rise The body will break and then eventually awake, That’s the journey we enter through the Father, who is able to take. Made m...