Saturday 30 January 2021

How?

How do you keep upbeat when facing a challenge?
It’s more than just  “get on with it!”
Effort needs to be put in place
So I put on my trainers, leggings and warm gloves
Running and praying, I am simmering with love.

I listen to God 
He speaks to me when I pray,
I believe in him so much
I know there is no other place I want to remain in touch.

I see people droning, talking on the phone speaking for speaks sake
This motivation is for me 
It’s the essence I feel better within myself, 
That’s why I feel that little more free.

Start small and growth of exercise and prayer will flourish
It’s a challenge; but talking to the spirit when breathing and praying hits my veins.
Find a challenge you will embrace
Don’t think about it too long, as you won’t reach that place.

Facing times when lives have been lost,
Those people would want you to continue with this life hold,
Therefore motivating words are required at this moment in time 
Hence, prayer and exercise ticks my box, that’s what I find. 

“Find something that you find interesting. Patience is key, with that you shall become free.”
Jason Andrews
30th January 2021 πŸ™πŸ½❤️x

No comments:

Post a Comment

The light will show

The sun will rise The body will break and then eventually awake, That’s the journey we enter through the Father, who is able to take. Made m...