Thursday 14 January 2021

So you know what it’s like? (Diabetic prayer)

So you know what it’s like to inject 5 times a day?
Calculating your food 
And balancing the activity you do
This is so real, as prayer is what I ensue,

Sugars low
Sugars high
And there is humble pie
Don’t feel sorry for me?
I know how to make this condition goodbye.

I have learned a lot 
As we all know balance is key
This condition won’t imprison me 
As I know one day I shall be insulin free.

There are those who think they know the condition better than you?
Yet you live with it, and others don’t...
You own it, diabetes doesn’t own you, 
Meaning, you learn this style and make it work
Otherwise if you listen to plastic doctors you’ll go berserk.


No comments:

Post a Comment

The light will show

The sun will rise The body will break and then eventually awake, That’s the journey we enter through the Father, who is able to take. Made m...