Wednesday 27 January 2021

To the one

I can only say sorry 
I said the hurtful words “you don’t know me”,
I want you my Divine
Pray to the Father, the one who has set us free.

Loving you is easy
Not being with you hurts,
Yet we love the Father so much
His love for us, made connect and touch.

Like I said before... I am sorry
I did say to you I am complicated, 
God made me to love your heart
We will be together in Christ, from there we shall never part.

I cannot wait to hold your hand 
I can wait to give you a kiss xxx
I love the fact we will one day come home to each other 
Thanking the Lord, as you know me so much....my lover ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿฝ❤️

No comments:

Post a Comment

The light will show

The sun will rise The body will break and then eventually awake, That’s the journey we enter through the Father, who is able to take. Made m...