Tuesday 26 January 2021

The way we once were

Remember the time
The boss made fun of me?
Calling me a slap head 
As I am about to go to pontificate and go to bed. 

I’ll return the compliment 
By disregarding what he requests, 🀣
Speaking about a large legal lady, Sally that was her name 
My response, “she would be the last person to help in a weight watchers class” where I prefer to avoid her, and carry out a fast.

Being around people who love the sound of their own voices,
I just stared in silence, hearing nothing but noises. 

One day we will return the way it use to be 
An extrovert, 
A boss loving the sound of their voice, I say with trembling humour
As long we inject that vaccine and get back to the way we were
Then I can start making fun of others, instead of calling them madam and sir... πŸ˜œπŸ™πŸ½

No comments:

Post a Comment

The light will show

The sun will rise The body will break and then eventually awake, That’s the journey we enter through the Father, who is able to take. Made m...