Wednesday 6 January 2021

Patience of love ❤️πŸ™πŸ½

thank you for your patience 
Thank you for being mine,
You name is appropriate to go with this poem, hence your name Divine.

I may not want to talk 
But that doesn’t make me love you less
You are my humility in God
For our sins the Son died for our sins 
For nothing less.

You are my divine 
To the one I say I do,
Pray to the heavens above 
From this angelic face I see in you.

May hope bring you joy
May prayers show us the light,
Where there is faith in the Lord
There we love the Father as the Devil has been dethroned from his sword xx

“To my love Divine xx”

1 comment:

  1. Thank you My love ❤️ I love you very much My Everything

    ReplyDelete

The light will show

The sun will rise The body will break and then eventually awake, That’s the journey we enter through the Father, who is able to take. Made m...