Sunday 11 October 2020

Looking out for you

Looking at you
Loving you so, so much too....
My physical presence is not there
Kingdom is the one I want us to share.

I pray for love inside of you
I pray that a smile lifts your face,
My eyes are looking upon you 
Every where I look towards your pace. 

People will protect 
People will love 
People to hold your hand, that is me..
You will be okay from where I currently see.

I love you every day 
I love for you to get your wants,
The Father in heaven is with me now
I am here from a place thats a kingdom on earth 
The Father in heaven, surrendered his son, 
that’s where I know you are fully worth. 

From mum x x 🙏🏽❤️

No comments:

Post a Comment

The balance (guarding your heart)

Lord I need to confess to say you are our king You bring us solace for all the psalms we can are allowed to sing. In treacherous times when ...