Saturday 24 October 2020

What can anyone do?

You can only understand what you open your eyes too, 
And moving forward with humility and prayer
There is a Father in heaven who understands you anywhere.

You pray to believe that there is hope
That’s the only way forward
You can learn to love God anywhere toward.

The love of others are Angels from afar
The belief of Gods grace, is never a place to leave
The life you lead is moving forward, way up high
The love from God is always worth a try.

When I say the wanting to pray
It’s prays for self yet love for all,
Where there’s the Father
The child in God never falls.

“God is love, action and never retraction”🙏🏽❤️


1 comment:

  1. ❤️ Amen babe I'm bless to have cos I will always hear God from you. My warrior my partner and my love 😍

    ReplyDelete

The balance (guarding your heart)

Lord I need to confess to say you are our king You bring us solace for all the psalms we can are allowed to sing. In treacherous times when ...