Tuesday 27 October 2020

Prayer for a prayer

Praying and staying
Never always the case,
The Father in heaven keeps moving 
The spirit never frequents to humbling soothing.

I received a prayer 
A place we all need to forgo, 
A time, a place... and a holding of hope
Their is a protector so openly there for you
Through a place that does not need any further clue.

You love...
You find peace
There is a place we all belong once that times solely arrives, 
The Father in heaven is there from which you should strive.

A friend prayed for me... a true lily blessed soul 
This poem is for him, as well as for you...
When I put my hands together
I know the peace to reach the almighty of high 
The day belongs to the Father;
from there I no longer need to sigh. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

The balance (guarding your heart)

Lord I need to confess to say you are our king You bring us solace for all the psalms we can are allowed to sing. In treacherous times when ...