Tuesday 27 October 2020

God is smiling at me

 I can see God smiling at me

I feel rejuvenated as I am leading towards the path that has set us free.


He is carrying me,

He is restoring my once torn heart,

I cannot leave him now

As this is a brand new start.


I love my enemies

They are no longer my foes,

He has my protection 

He blocks any forthcoming blows.


He is always my champion

The eyes which once I couldn’t see 

The redeemer for all to eat told,

The Father has answers to questions  

There no longer surprises which sure to be hold. 

1 comment:

  1. Très beau poème mon amour que ciel te bénisse énormément je t'aime 💜 💕🌈💗💘

    ReplyDelete

The balance (guarding your heart)

Lord I need to confess to say you are our king You bring us solace for all the psalms we can are allowed to sing. In treacherous times when ...