Sunday 11 October 2020

What does it solve

A young man approached me today
“Do you live here?” Said in an angry voice,
A little alarmed as I  replied with a tad of vigor
He was a human after all, despite his demeanour. 

He got aggressive 
I then replied that I could not hear from the mask worn on his face,
Impatience and aggressive his voice clearly appeared, 
God bless you my brother, Gods in our thoughts and tears.

He wanted to hit me
I knew that he wanted to do,
Politeness I tried to rely
Anger was his want, which then strayed. 

I shall pray for him during my morning run
I know I am upset, for how he approached my friend and I,
Yet I knew the Father would comfort him, without a sigh.

🙏🏽❤️

No comments:

Post a Comment

The balance (guarding your heart)

Lord I need to confess to say you are our king You bring us solace for all the psalms we can are allowed to sing. In treacherous times when ...