Wednesday 9 September 2020

Where there’s the Father

Where there is the Father
Their is kindness people may possibly refute,
Yet it’s prayers of kindness 
Doesn’t necessary lead to any kind of blindness. 

There are Angels to protect 
There are tears to release brokenness,
Praise the Father up high
You know what? Anger shall rule its ugly head goodbye.

I love to love 
I love to pray for those who dislike me,
I feel peace with the Father 
For those who are no less blind, cannot see...

Love... the hope he provides 
Embrace the glory he captures in you,
The story of loving the Father is the best pursuit. 

Jason
9th September 2020
Amen 🙏🏽 

No comments:

Post a Comment

The balance (guarding your heart)

Lord I need to confess to say you are our king You bring us solace for all the psalms we can are allowed to sing. In treacherous times when ...