Saturday 19 September 2020

Say if I believed?

No other place I prefer to be
Join me, struggles will be there, 
yet you shall be able to see.

“See what?” I may hear you cry
The Father in heaven who loves you, more than you know,
None of this can be achieved through man alone 
There is a Father in heaven. Waiting for you to embrace his throne.

The peace he fills you
The joy you will receive,
Hoping for others to be filled with the spirit
Therefore, the glory to God is within it.

Emotional intelligence is there to understand 
Praying to God, the creator, redeemer and only hope for us all
May your prayers for Good be answered 
For He shall continually hold us all.

“Follow his path, you can’t go wrong 🙏🏽 Peace.”

No comments:

Post a Comment

The balance (guarding your heart)

Lord I need to confess to say you are our king You bring us solace for all the psalms we can are allowed to sing. In treacherous times when ...