Monday 7 September 2020

You shouldn’t do this?..

What are enzymes, the breaker to release fuel...
No pancreas to release a insulin form 
No...I am NOT upset, nor am I torn.

You have to live with it
Injecting 5-6 times a day,
You manage a consistent written log
Have an opinion, unless the experience, please go for a jog....

Yet, this makes you a fighter 
And this makes you deal with your health truth,
Going on courses and constant reviews
Never give up hope, nor ever feel bemuse.

And there are the imposers 
The people that try to break you down,
The opposition couldn’t deal with what you have,
You are positive and real
And the harmony in the condition can make you turn medical steel.

I have faced my woes
My ups and my downs too,
People know more than you fool themselves in your fight,
God praise you, Diabetes (type 1) has it’s might and sight.

“To those who have a auto immune deficiency condition like type 1 diabetes” 
Jason
7th September 2020 

No comments:

Post a Comment

The balance (guarding your heart)

Lord I need to confess to say you are our king You bring us solace for all the psalms we can are allowed to sing. In treacherous times when ...