Thursday 28 May 2020

Miles apart but not for long

We are coming home 
That’s why we fear the Lord, 
Knowing we have direction to face
This is a spiritual movement 
No embitterment, no fall from grace.     

I recall saying goodbye to my Yiayia
And then struggling to find my way, 
There were prayers to the Lord 
Being honest, humble as the Father never went astray.

I write this for my Nan (Yiayia)
Yet I write this for us all too,
There is no magical ingredient 
Prayers do not arrive that way
As long God is calling us,
Then the humbleness shall captivate and stay.

Love is kindness 
Love is powerful and for all to reign in,
Dislike a situation, then put your hands together 
The Fathers calling is the only way. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

We praise you

Lord, we praise you You look to our needs and help us through Your timing  You are amazing and what you do is so subliming.   You give us jo...