Friday 1 May 2020

Do you remember?

Do you recall the time I wept with total fear 
You brought me a cup of tea, a muffin 
My tears removed, as you showed me the art of care.

I remember the times when you listened to me on the phone, when life wasn’t worth bearing,
You showed kindness and grace, beautiful sharing. 

You gave me hope when I thought I failed life,
Never forget the great person you are 
I now start to believe I can go that little bit far. 

Thank you, I never forget that God gave me you two to share, 
Giving me hope and a new sense of direction 
Despite all the years which have gone by,
This poem arrived through a calling from God to humble me still, 
This gratitude is genuine, yet so surreal. 

End
Jason x 
1st May 2020

No comments:

Post a Comment

We praise you

Lord, we praise you You look to our needs and help us through Your timing  You are amazing and what you do is so subliming.   You give us jo...