Wednesday 6 May 2020

Morning brace

Started the day with a morning run
Not too far 
But enough to feel like the endorphin fun.

Went back home 
Did some weights 
I am no Arnie, or Stallone... 
The positive energies removes any lagging drone.

No politics or that kind of chat
I am into lifting weights and staying trim
I am not into racing,  you know? That kind of win.

Aim to stay focused as others shall try to rile you drive,
Thank you God for I am humble, for that makes me feel alive.
Keep on moving and focus on the good things that lay ahead
Do it for the Father, yourself and enjoy the quest 
In your heart, God knows you have the zest.

No comments:

Post a Comment

We praise you

Lord, we praise you You look to our needs and help us through Your timing  You are amazing and what you do is so subliming.   You give us jo...