Thursday 21 May 2020

There was a time

There was a time I felt undeserving
pained through anguish through others hurting. 

Then the day I met the Father
who said "I am here"
"surrender to me, for it's true for who they say I am".

I now walk towards him
I know that's the best path to take, 
I pray and leave it in his hands
and through that he would never fore sake

These are simplified words 
as the quest for we are coming home,
we are not angry anymore 
as we look upwards, towards the fathers throne. 

You can feel the undeserving
but through his eyes that is not the case, 
as long as we love him
Then we shall enchant through his glorious grace. 

"Love from the Father." x

No comments:

Post a Comment

We praise you

Lord, we praise you You look to our needs and help through Your timing  You are amazing and what you do is so subliming.   You give us joy a...