Friday 22 May 2020

So I have faith?

Accept me for who I am
and judge not for what you do not understand,
I have a story too
this is my life, would I detriment you?

We are all different
yet judgement surrounds,
your perception of me is none of my business
Do you need to judge? or rather stand witness?

If love is the creator
why is there dislike?
Tell you why, I prefer to stay humble and driven
you can be polite as I feel blessed when heading towards heaven.

If positivity reigns
then return back the negative partisan politics that is often portrays,
I suppose acceptance in faith is a stronger way and does capture love
humility balances arguments, where derivatives can often budge..

No comments:

Post a Comment

Get here….Father

We believe… in the father in heaven  We ponder our lives always and decide not to go further… I am a child of God’s after all I have fallen,...