Tuesday 14 January 2020

Words of that affect

People say “move on”
You don’t live that persons life,
Nor do you support,
You have consumed the words which is haunt.

A child...
Your life is to be looked forward too,
“Do it like this, because society will judge”
F*$€k off I rather go with that kind of nudge.

If the works had calm people 
None of these words would need to be sound,
I have grown into a human with powerful feelings 
I am hitting back, toxicity and it’s dealings.

I love people 
And I try my best to keep that attribute intact 
The moral of these words 
You don’t know what I am feeling inside 
Prayers to god never subside. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

The light will show

The sun will rise The body will break and then eventually awake, That’s the journey we enter through the Father, who is able to take. Made m...