Sunday 26 January 2020

You could say...

You could say I wish I had this 
I wish I could have had that...
The fact is, yes you can hold onto the burden 
Yet the answer is move away or stay silent without making it worsen.

I am in the same position now
So I stay silent or move away from those whose words vexatious words said
They are not on your level so stop the argument now  
“He who casts the first stone” often scow.

Leave this with god 
He has the answer for these things all the time, 
You may not believe this but it’s true 
Often I have prayed for it and frequently the answer comes with a delicate clue.

Life is a strange one
Especially when things go unexpected for you on this earth
One thing for certain gods plan for you is the higher level which he thinks you are worth.

Moral: Believe 

No comments:

Post a Comment

The light will show

The sun will rise The body will break and then eventually awake, That’s the journey we enter through the Father, who is able to take. Made m...