Monday 6 January 2020

Fresh Start

Prepare for the best
and possibly expect the alternative,
working it through when time has it demands
learning from past mistakes to turn into good
life is frequently a challenge from where it should.

Smile
do something that makes it work for you,
we have all been broken
or did not know where to turn,
the essence is to move forward, and yes.. that thing called "learn".

I love to love
but it took me a while to get to that place,
I can't expect you to understand me, or know why I do frequently grin
one thing for certain that love comes from within.

Needing to empathise why people are not at the place you are at
raising expectations and moving forward to the unknown is key,
and that frequent saying in life "what will be, will be."

"Pray everyday x"

No comments:

Post a Comment

The light will show

The sun will rise The body will break and then eventually awake, That’s the journey we enter through the Father, who is able to take. Made m...