Friday 17 January 2020

Headspace

We all need space 
For clarity, reflection and thought,
Some put all their eggs in a basket
It is all about balance, never mask it!!

Apart from writing this poem on my blog
And listening to music at the gym to bring joy to my soul, 
Putting this devise away releases my mind to flow.

We all need to earn money 
And there are times we need to live,
Having your phone when walking 
An accident might happen.. something needs to give?

Tired of over using the mind,
Dopamine entices chemicals to use your handheld kit,
I prefer to pray and stay humble, my path is god’s fit.

No comments:

Post a Comment

praying to move forward

So what now? Are you waiting to pit yourself down? Your past is your past, and you’ll never go back The Father in heaven shall provide you w...