Tuesday 15 January 2019

Sign of the times

This message I am about to say 
Has been said so prevalently before 
The words of chaos is heady and can make you feel sore

What is politeness?
In a world that lost it way,
“We are human”
Yes, I agree but it’s truth what I am about to say.

People in good salaries 
Good for them, humbleness in spirit makes me rich
Personally I am humbled to earn enough 
Emptiness when pleading poverty” can be ditched. 

We are all on a journey
That’s life in a nutshell which we all know.
As long you have warmth, clothing, food and say your prayers 
The humility of sheer goodness is the beauty I prefer to share. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

The light will show

The sun will rise The body will break and then eventually awake, That’s the journey we enter through the Father, who is able to take. Made m...