Monday 7 January 2019

To encourage and love

These words have been said before 
Poignant to the soul and lost in transgression
We are all on a journey in this life’s hard lesson.

I give to encouragement 
I give to you love 
“Soft”, “Tepid” others may say
It doesn’t need to be said often 
Yet those feelings encourages life all day.

To motivate people and say “well done” no matter how small the feat,
A little self esteem goes a long way 
A spiritual life is humble and often has lots to say.

I never feel I get encouragement but don’t feel sad for me,
People in my outer circle say “well done” and “good for you”
I suppose the reflection of those who do not WANT to change and rather install “hard” tactics to show a tough love,
Sometimes there are reflections which need to be said in kind
Hence these words you may relate to, and humble to find.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The light will show

The sun will rise The body will break and then eventually awake, That’s the journey we enter through the Father, who is able to take. Made m...