Monday 21 January 2019

If we pray...

What’s a prayer to you?
Me? A humble time with my father in heaven 
Not hating anything, despite the triers
I feel more at peace and got rid of the old me, that was a liar.

When I close my hands together 
That’s a start of something  beautiful and surreal
Looking towards your spiritual goal
And allowing the prayer to simply flow. 

I love the passage that a prayer leads,
Closeness with the spirit is where it stays
Looking to the heavens for where I am saved.

Free will and open honest prayer
This activity is real, the spirit has dominion and sees your journey 
For our father in heaven, that is where you are so worthy.      

No comments:

Post a Comment

praying to move forward

So what now? Are you waiting to pit yourself down? Your past is your past, and you’ll never go back The Father in heaven shall provide you w...