Saturday 19 January 2019

Gossiping gossip

A tetchy subject you may find,
Depends how it’s used when the tongue releases the words 
Toxic or mindful concern 
Gossip can lead to twists and turns.

Brace the exchange of words 
Yet I am not into “she said this and he said that” if you get my drift?
Sometimes gossip coming from the incorrect place 
Can be brought to a battle and often into an unnerving race.

Words talking about another person,
Gossip can be chained and cause harm,
Treat how you would like to be treated yourself
Otherwise if I hear you talking about me you be put on the shelf.

If you enjoy your life 
Either, privately or like an open book
Remember gossip can inflict a damage in trust  
For me that can cause a little betrayal, and that isn’t a MUST. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

The light will show

The sun will rise The body will break and then eventually awake, That’s the journey we enter through the Father, who is able to take. Made m...