Sunday 27 January 2019

A teardrop

A tear drop hits a puddle where sparkkes light
Looking down on earth, I say: “it’s all going to be okay”
Blessings shall touch your heart 
Love shall continue, none of us need to Part.

Glory to god 
Love powers your soul
As you merely ask for a hug
Glory to our king 
From which started with a spiritual tug.

I have never left you 
Nor would I want to take my hand away 
Hugs and spiritual growth 
Now the lords shall comfort you 
Simply believe in him as hands from the father shall ensue.

Messages and words that come from a spiritual place 
A blanket, a comforter and moment to cry or smile 
Looking over you my children, that shall last for a long, long while....

No comments:

Post a Comment

The light will show

The sun will rise The body will break and then eventually awake, That’s the journey we enter through the Father, who is able to take. Made m...