Monday 21 January 2019

This person...

This person I write this poem for, may, or may not get it
They are smart, bright, funny and most importantly my friend 
We don’t say “I love you”, that kind of stuff 
For which is not dependant or rough.

As long as we see each other 
Then I am cool with that,
We don’t need to say many words 
We have interests about nerdy stuff and the arts.
Their articulation is second to none 
They are my friend, and then some.

We do not say “I love you” at a constant rate 
Actually hardly said, that kind of fate.
They get on with life and hardly judge 
A good person, there’s no need to budge. 

This is the first poem I have wrote about them 
It’s not all about huggy, huggy stuff
Don’t get me wrong I do like that sort of thing 
However, our friendship is cemented 
A mutual friend I understand and get
Friendship forever for which is set...


No comments:

Post a Comment

praying to move forward

So what now? Are you waiting to pit yourself down? Your past is your past, and you’ll never go back The Father in heaven shall provide you w...