Saturday 11 August 2018

There was once...

Once I looked to the stars 
And asked the question
“Why me lord”
Losing focus and thinking it’s only me.
I am now blessed and have direction, 
I can now be...

Yes, like us all I have my bad days 
But most are good
My over sensitivity is now protected by the lord
Hand on my heart and prevalent sword.

I could stay cynical
I could be angry and say “why me”
Yes there are days of fierce words that are thrown 
I rather look to the lord, rather than have a moan.

This isn’t necessary a point to prove
Just an interpretation to what I see and feel,
I rather stay positive and relish in the zeal 

No comments:

Post a Comment

The light will show

The sun will rise The body will break and then eventually awake, That’s the journey we enter through the Father, who is able to take. Made m...