Saturday 11 August 2018

Exercise and drink

Exercise and drink 
Both have  release Dopamine,
A good feel factor 
From A sip of a beer and a lift from a weight,
Both release the same result 
Yet to compare the aftermath to excess 
Doesn’t give the feeling to being blessed.

Both in moderation 
We all know the sheer facts,
Turn left and turn to the right 
Both acts won’t go away
It’s your destiny to balance the pyramid 
As it’s your life we want to do best
Hence the trials to come through unnecessarytest.

Once I lifted 100 kilos at the gym 
and then went to drink excessive beer,
I wasn’t scared to do both to release the endorphins
But if I kept it up I would enter the realm to recover from diamorphine.

I speak to the lord 
He only wants what’s best,
I try to focus the mind 
And prevent that place that almost made me blind.

“Be good to your body and the results have a good turn”



No comments:

Post a Comment

The light will show

The sun will rise The body will break and then eventually awake, That’s the journey we enter through the Father, who is able to take. Made m...