Thursday 23 August 2018

Jealousy

Confident,
Calm,
Spiritual,
Lovingly 
And humble,
I am not looking to come across as better than you
But others have the opinion that I have more of a clue.

Do I not have feelings?
Do you feel remorse?
If roles were reserve, would I not encourage you?
You may discourage the skill that I release day to day
Need to hold strong and fend of the stray.

I do not understand when the fight is aimed at people like I,
Yes.... I exercise, fight and move towards a humble goal
I am not into debates for “arguments sake”
That motive has no purpose as I find it draining and blind 
I rather do something nice and capture the kind.

Politics and arguments they serve no need 
Humility, kindness is the aim we should look towards 
Health, mindfulness and a balanced view
To break a spirit is so wrong 
Yet the strength it releases can make that person strong. 

  

 


No comments:

Post a Comment

The light will show

The sun will rise The body will break and then eventually awake, That’s the journey we enter through the Father, who is able to take. Made m...