Tuesday 14 August 2018

Health Challenges to reform

Managing health is one of the hardest things to do,
Wear and tear of a body which you try to protect
Learn from your humble and try to reflect.

I have condition which I need to manage day to day
Type 1 diabetes I need to manage
Making sure my intake of food and insulin, does not damage.
 
I aim to be positive and I aim to do right from wrong
I attempt to be strong with exercise and ample of guile
These are attributes which sustain my health for such a long while.

Be nice to your body,
It’s the only one you have
Trials are a pain when faced with a condition to manage
Like I said before, don’t go to extreme and elevate the damage.

Yes.. there shall be times when I am low and I feel “why did this happen to me?”
Yet with mindfulness, exercise and strong spirit to pertain
I like to embrace my challenging health condition, which I humbly sustain.

 "My motivation with my condition" Jason 14th August 2018

No comments:

Post a Comment

The light will show

The sun will rise The body will break and then eventually awake, That’s the journey we enter through the Father, who is able to take. Made m...