Thursday 16 August 2018

Back to you...

You are the un-moveable 
You are the beautiful
You are simply great 
You are essence of humility and fate 

You are glorious 
You are no longer notorious 
You are humble, brilliant and no longer blind
A child of god is the pinnacle of kind

There will be injustice
And there will be challenges to faze 
You will rise above it all 
And you shall leave that blinded maze.

You say “I am wasteful”
I say “you are tasteful”
You say “I nobody”
I say you are “somebody”.
You say “hello” and I shall say  “goodbye” 
Words Perched on my sweetly sounding tongue 
You are simply beautiful to know 
And no longer a hindrance, with ample to contrast. and to show.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The light will show

The sun will rise The body will break and then eventually awake, That’s the journey we enter through the Father, who is able to take. Made m...