Saturday 18 August 2018

Laugh at it now

Do you remember when we first met
You said nothing
I gabbled all night
I wanted conversation 
You wondered what to say, and not to fright.

I still wonder what to say to you
I suppose years from now we shall laugh,
And we will wonder what to speak 
I suppose you may thought with these glasses that I was a geek!!

God fearing and humble with grace
Yet our conversation was limited when we met,
Trying, laughing or seeing the light
Can we promise anything
We are trying. At least we are doing that, instead of crying l! 🤣

Bring out each other’s best
And I suppose we can always bring out each other’s worst
We need to get to know how each other move 
Embrace the day to laugh at this past 
As gods time with us shall forever last 

🙏🏽

No comments:

Post a Comment

The light will show

The sun will rise The body will break and then eventually awake, That’s the journey we enter through the Father, who is able to take. Made m...