Tuesday 5 September 2017

Why... turns good

We question a question 
And draw no closer to the truth
We look towards the future 
As no one knows the root.

We learn to live and then someone captures yours eyes
Little do you know that journey fills your head with joy
No turning back as harmony is no longer a ploy.

Be nice to you
Be nice to me 
Be nice to the earth
Even though people are hasten, impulsive and lack care
I know from godly example I shall look to be there.

I want to hold you 
No ulterior expressed 
Live for each passing day,
Love shall always be there 
Through the light and darkest times
The smile is jubilant with a touch from the heart
Humbleness can arrive with many other starts x x

(C) copyright
Jason 
05.09.2017

No comments:

Post a Comment

The balance (guarding your heart)

Lord I need to confess to say you are our king You bring us solace for all the psalms we can are allowed to sing. In treacherous times when ...