Saturday 2 September 2017

Moaning

What's the point of moaning?
A person riles your soul 
Prevents you to go with your thoughts, 
Working through a barrage of words
Which is often like a flock of birds.

What's the point?
There are two points to the saying,
One is a release when someone has put you down 
I rather put on the tele and where my comfy gown.

Moaning is an energy 
Which I rather push away, 
Causes a negative array emotions
I rather stand still with humble devotion. 

Moaners go away...
You are not healthy for the situation in hand,
Saying things which does not help the cause
Capture the humanity which brings a much healthier pause. 

J
02/09/2017
(C) copyright

No comments:

Post a Comment

The balance (guarding your heart)

Lord I need to confess to say you are our king You bring us solace for all the psalms we can are allowed to sing. In treacherous times when ...