Tuesday 12 September 2017

Love you more tomorrow

I love you more tomorrow 
Than I did the day before,
My thoughts about you 
Wants me to love you so much more.

My words are from gods message 
As you are the deserving queen to I,
As much as I want to hold you
I need to manage my yearn to sigh.

Stay at peace with the lord
And he will guide us to love the future times
Capture the essence to feel surreal 
Is the most important thing, which is real.

We are deserving and encouraging 
That hums a melody and raptureous tune 
We are smiling in youth 
As our faces constantly swoon.

Jason Andrews 
(C)Copyright 
12/09/2017

No comments:

Post a Comment

The balance (guarding your heart)

Lord I need to confess to say you are our king You bring us solace for all the psalms we can are allowed to sing. In treacherous times when ...