Tuesday 12 September 2017

7 days

Amazing grace
Or is it how sweet I have found now love?
The glory of two people together 
Is beautifully conjured up like birds of a feather.

I gazed at you 
I thought how pretty you were,
The rest was un-anticipated
And the next is a heavenly blur.

I never thought I could love again
And from what you have said, the same was reiterated by you
We both prayed at a time when we longed for each other
Yet we didn't know the beauty we would embrace, in each other's cover.

I love you and I know you love me too
This path is sent through heavenly glory 
As this is real life, and not a story. Amen x

"Love to one person from another. This person knows whose this for" 😘

J x x x

(C) Copyright 
Jason Andrews 
12/09/2017


No comments:

Post a Comment

The balance (guarding your heart)

Lord I need to confess to say you are our king You bring us solace for all the psalms we can are allowed to sing. In treacherous times when ...