Saturday 2 September 2017

How to manage the un-wanting

If I am not wanted
Then why am I not bothered.
It's taken me a leap of faith to hold
And walk a path to avoid the scold.

We walk the walk
And peoples perspections have changed
I am on a journey to attain desire
Not the bitterness that looms prior.

The feeling of unwantingness needs to be managed 
The righteous feeling inside
Needs to be humbled 
And preventing a sigh.

It's time to learn you are special
And that unwanting isn't part of the stain
You work to love yourself with glorious prayer
And in time, miraculously you no longer possess that fear.

J x 
"Do not be scared. Learn to love you first throwing away the aggress and anger. In time balance is captured.

(C) Copyright 
02/09/2017

No comments:

Post a Comment

The balance (guarding your heart)

Lord I need to confess to say you are our king You bring us solace for all the psalms we can are allowed to sing. In treacherous times when ...