Saturday 30 September 2017

Shouting at those you love...

I dislike when I shout at folk
Even if a purpose arises to make me explode
Dislike the feeling 
And disliking the concept to unload.

I want to remain calm
And I pray to banish this test
I want to stay humble 
Rather fall over, leading to a stumble.

I now captured inner peace
And a place to find in my heart and home,
I need to stop and look back 
And continue to hurt my moan.

I love those I shout at
And yes, I do not like this energy of burst 
I rather look at the good in people 
Rather than increasing my volume with a curse.

"Ps - by the way I am fine and being hard on myself.... x"

No comments:

Post a Comment

The balance (guarding your heart)

Lord I need to confess to say you are our king You bring us solace for all the psalms we can are allowed to sing. In treacherous times when ...