Thursday 14 September 2017

My heart belongs to thee

You have captured my heart
Like the cupids hearts which rejoiced our souls
We cannot be bad for each other 
As we live to embraces each other's goals.

I cannot leave you 
I cannot cry enough
Those points means we rejoice together
Humbling the lords tune in any other weather.

I cannot stop thinking about you
I do not have much to give just my kisses and cuddles.
Money is tight but we shall work through this muddle.

Please do not push us away 
I know what is right for us
For you are the woman I love, as well as trust. 

J
(C) Copyright 
14/09/2017
Jason Andrews 
This person knows who they are xxxx
You have won my body, heart and soul 

No comments:

Post a Comment

The balance (guarding your heart)

Lord I need to confess to say you are our king You bring us solace for all the psalms we can are allowed to sing. In treacherous times when ...