Sunday 1 March 2020

Where the heart is..

Some will get this..
Some won’t understand 
Open minded will set this stage
Where I humbly take a stand and turn the awaiting page.

It’s like money
Some people thrive and make it their god,
I too need the cash to survive 
Yet spiritual awareness is where I pray to thrive.

Marginalised thoughts 
Scared for what is not within their mindset, 
I pray for those with all my heart 
Yet it’s gods answers that is the pivotal part. 

There is a god that loves you 
Regardless how much you struggle with your emotions inside. 
I pray that we forgo and hold 
Where the passage of Christ comes from the story told. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

praying to move forward

So what now? Are you waiting to pit yourself down? Your past is your past, and you’ll never go back The Father in heaven shall provide you w...