Saturday 21 March 2020

A Poem from God

However he speaks to me 
The Father will begin a conversation I need to partake
“I love you God”
And I know you love your children too”
His unbound mercy is what he pursues.

I could walk to a place
And that word hits my mind,
Words concocting a feeling 
God is moving inside as prayers are for healing.

Desperate times 
Warm words need to be said,
Sorry for my arrogance, but I know I move through the Father’s love 
His hope and mercy comes way up above.

The words will appear from somewhere,
It’s a gift, and it’s from the Father who cares 
Praying for weak to turn strong 
The Fathers love is where we ALL belong. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

praying to move forward

So what now? Are you waiting to pit yourself down? Your past is your past, and you’ll never go back The Father in heaven shall provide you w...