Sunday 1 March 2020

I struggle

I struggle with people 
Even through giving hugs and caring,
Fellowship can be a pain 
Rather than a wanting gain.

Yet the latter is where I want to reach
Yet through the chaos and constant volume or words, 
The trial is the test 
And possibly bringing out your best. 

Focus is the aim to serve a god that loves
Our imperfections is progress where we can learn 
Dear brother and sister my prayer leads to discern.

Humans are fraught 
Judgement challenges the spirit within, 
Chaos and speed delivers an untimely fate
Encouragement, love and kindness I’ll never berate. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

The light will show

The sun will rise The body will break and then eventually awake, That’s the journey we enter through the Father, who is able to take. Made m...