Wednesday 11 March 2020

I am..

I am someone’s friend 
I am someone’s love
I am a son to a mum and dad
A friend to listen too, through laughter, for which I am glad.

I am a light minded joker 
I am a person who can give it as well as take it back, 
I am a hope to someone’s dream 
I am a prophetic poet who understands love is more than it seems!!

I am a brother and cousin 
A person who tries to care,
If you give me the space I need 
Eventually I’ll turn up wherever you want.., you know? Over there?

I am a fitness junkie 
I too have type one diabetes to manage,
I try to be a good example of the condition 
Like a song, a repeat performance.. consistent through rendition.

I am a child of God 
I serve and pray to him each and every day,
Even if I am not talking to you,
I shall pray afar, acknowledging all shall be okay.

“Peace with love, hope and joy”
J 🙏🏽❤️

No comments:

Post a Comment

The light will show

The sun will rise The body will break and then eventually awake, That’s the journey we enter through the Father, who is able to take. Made m...