Sunday 8 March 2020

Love of our god

Don’t you think I struggle like you?
Do you think I assume it’s “all about me”.. just like you?
My protection is to follow the kingdom of god,
A place of hope and second coming 
A time of glory as I can hear the sounds of the  drumming.

Secular views 
Not believing in the highest of high,
When broken and nowhere to go
His spirit touched you, and then you will flow.

There will he struggles but there will be laughter and gain,
As long we serve our lord 
We shall all move forward, lord you have given me a brain...

Believing gives direction  
Loving is part of the plan,
We are never alone especially at times of challenge of political rile,
I (like you) have a god serving purpose, 
which comes with a spiritual guile. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

The light will show

The sun will rise The body will break and then eventually awake, That’s the journey we enter through the Father, who is able to take. Made m...