Monday 9 March 2020

Birthday poem for a special friend

Your energy is second to none 
Your positivity makes me the light in our fun.
Company? Well what can I say?
As long As we remain in contact, that shall convince me to stay.

Poetry exuded 
Inspired by you 
You make me laugh when we chat 
Light minded and happy at that.

Sharing the same birthday as me 
Is a honour I cannot express enough,
God bless you my dear 
I’ll pray for you every day as you‘ll have nothing to fear.

Remain continuously happy 
Do not allow anyone to get you down, 
Humble in spirit and great to be around 
Bless you Brigitte, a true friend I know I have found. 

“Happy birthday Brigid, my mucker xxxxx”

No comments:

Post a Comment

The light will show

The sun will rise The body will break and then eventually awake, That’s the journey we enter through the Father, who is able to take. Made m...